Precious Rose World

Hey guys.My name is Precious Rose and this is my new blog.Its about my life and you guys can tell me what has happened in your life that is a tiny bit like what happened in my life.Just put it in the comment and i'll try to reply you. TTYL Bye

Thursday 7 August 2014

Smart Cats

Hey guys.I want to ask you guys do you have a cat?And can they use the toilet?You must be shocked but it true a lot of cats can use the bathroom.I find that a bit weird,like if you need to go to the bathroom your cat is there already.Do you want a cat that always use your bath room or a cat that can go out and do what they want.I don't know that much about cats but they can jump very high some use the bathroom.I want you guys to tell me what you know about cats and if you have a cat whats their name and what do they like?Well at least you don't have a cat that will be holding their pee. Ok that's all I have to say so TTYL Bye!!


No comments:

Post a Comment