Precious Rose World

Hey guys.My name is Precious Rose and this is my new blog.Its about my life and you guys can tell me what has happened in your life that is a tiny bit like what happened in my life.Just put it in the comment and i'll try to reply you. TTYL Bye

Wednesday 6 August 2014

Bad news


Hey guys.This is Precious Rose here.I know this is a bit late to put this up but an accident happened between mullingar and dublin.I forgot when but 4 people died in the car.And my friend and her mum was in that car with two other people.They were coming back from church around 5 to 6 in the morning and I think the one driving was sleeping(thats what i heard)and a jeep just crashed in to their car.The girl's dad was in nigria when it happened and her brothers were at home with someone for the whole night.Their car was a small silver car VS a big black jeep.As you can see in the picture the silver car is smashed to bits and the black jeep is crashed a bit so how is it possible??What I think what happened is a big truck was in the accident.I want you guys to comment and tell me what YOU think happened?R.I.P Ok TTYL Bye!!

No comments:

Post a Comment