Precious Rose World

Hey guys.My name is Precious Rose and this is my new blog.Its about my life and you guys can tell me what has happened in your life that is a tiny bit like what happened in my life.Just put it in the comment and i'll try to reply you. TTYL Bye

Thursday 7 August 2014

New School

Hey Hey Hey,how you doing?I'm going to secondary school soon. AHHHHHHH!!!! I'm a bit scared,ok a lot.It's just it's a new school,new teachers,uniforms,lockers,new stuff to learn(don't mind that) and worst of all I HAVE TO LEARN MORE IRISH NOOOOO!! I just hate irish every in my 6th class hate irish but one person loves irish(because she loves irish and is good at it).Her name is N_________.I'm sorry I can't say her name without her knowing and her dad is a teacher so she is lucky because she can ask her dad stuff about homework.I want to give a shout out to my old friends in 2013-2014 and 2012-2013(sorry if I spelled your name wrong and I left some out because i forgot how to spell it.soz)

:Nife,Brenden,Tito,Eillean,Mina,Amy,Chantel,Megan Mc, Jade,Hannah,Abby,Nourhan(who was my close friend)

I running out of time so I'll write it in my next blog.Please please please comment,TTYL Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment