Precious Rose World

Hey guys.My name is Precious Rose and this is my new blog.Its about my life and you guys can tell me what has happened in your life that is a tiny bit like what happened in my life.Just put it in the comment and i'll try to reply you. TTYL Bye

Wednesday 20 August 2014

Less blogs now :(

Hey guys.I know I have not been blogging for sometime now because I have been a bit busy.I don't get that much time to be blogging because my dad said I should be studying for secondary (I'm trying dad). I really want school to start cos I want to wear my uniform,see my locker and lots more.So back to the blog thing I will be putting new blogs on Tuesdays,Thursdays and maybe Saturdays.And I really need you guys to give me tips for secondary school cos I'm so scared so please please PLEASE comment to give me some tips.And I might not be putting up a post tomorrow but maybe this Saturday.Ok TTYL Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment