Precious Rose World

Hey guys.My name is Precious Rose and this is my new blog.Its about my life and you guys can tell me what has happened in your life that is a tiny bit like what happened in my life.Just put it in the comment and i'll try to reply you. TTYL Bye

Friday 29 August 2014

Secondary school

Hey guys I'm so sorry i did not blog on Tuesday and Thursday or as I like to call it super Tuesday and super Thursday.I have started secondary school so I'm always busy and i have homework,ON FRIDAY!!!!!!!! That's so unfair :(. And I have so much homework AND I have school tomorrow.Yes that's right school on a Saturdays (well I kind of have a teacher who is coming to help me with maths and other stuff).I'm so happy because he is coming at 5pm or else I'll have to wake up at 11am or 12am.Kk TTYL Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment