Precious Rose World

Hey guys.My name is Precious Rose and this is my new blog.Its about my life and you guys can tell me what has happened in your life that is a tiny bit like what happened in my life.Just put it in the comment and i'll try to reply you. TTYL Bye

Wednesday 6 August 2014

Little brothers and sisters

Hey guys.This is Precious Rose i have have some more blogs for you guys to see.Yesterday was a good day for me.My brother came back from hospital,YAY.I know most of you guys might have a younger brother and sister.And sometimes they just get on your nerves and you just wish they go away.But be careful what you wish for because one day when you wish for them to go they might get sick,get kidnapped or worse.And in that moment you get so scared and angry and then you start putting the blame on your head.So next time when your brother or sister gets on your nerves,just pretend their not there or go to your room.But sometimes they can be a fun,little brother or sister. OK TTYL.Bye!!


No comments:

Post a Comment